The BMP180 is a digital fully calibrated barometric pressure sensor of Bosch Sensortec, with a very high performance. This sensor enables applications in advanced mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablet PCs and sports devices. The ultra-low power consumption down to 3 μA makes the BMP180 one of the best sensor in terms of power saving for your mobile devices.
For optimum system integration the BMP180 is equipped with digital bidirectional I2C interface; Typical applications can regard indoor navigation, GPS-enhancement (for dead-reckoning, slope detection, etc.), weather forecast, vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed), and many more. More information at Bosch dedicated page
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -40 °C to 85 °C
- Pressure Range: from 300 to 1100 hPa (from 9000 to -500 m relating to sea level)
- Pressure Accuracy (Vdd=3.3V, Pressure and temperature in range): from -4.0 to +2.0 hPa
- Pressure Resolution: 0.01 hPa
- Temperature Range: from 0 to 65 °C
- Temperature Accuracy (Vdd=3.3V, Pressure and temperature in range): ± 1 °C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Power Consumption (Vbat=3V): from 3 to 12 µA at 1 sample/sec and Top=25°C
- I²C interface
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the BOSCH BMP180.