The MCP3201 is a low-power 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC). The MCP3201 features a successive approximation register architecture and a SPI serial interface. More information at Microchip dedicated page.
- 12-bit resolution
- On-chip Sample and Hold
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 50 ksps maximum sampling rate @Vdd = 2.7V
- 0.8 MHz maximum clock frequency @Vdd = 2.7V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the Microchip MCP3201.