STM Teseo Liv3F¶
The Teseo-LIV3F module is an easy to use Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) standalone module, embedding TeseoIII single die standalone positioning receiver IC working simultaneously on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/BeiDou/QZSS).
Thanks to the embedded 16 Mbit flash Teseo-LIV3F offers many extra features such as data logging, 7 days autonomous assisted GNSS, FW reconfigurability as well as FW upgrades. Teseo-LIV3F provides also the Autonomous Assisted GNSS able to predict satellite data based on previous observation of satellite.
- Simultaneously multiconstellation
- -163 dBm navigation sensitivity
- 1.5 m CEP accuracy positioning
- 16 Mbit embedded Flash for data logging and FW upgrade
- 2.1 V to 4.3 V supply voltage range
- Tiny LCC 18 pin package (9.7x10.1)
- Operating temperature (-40°, 85°C)
- Free FW configuration
- 17 μW standby current and 75 mW tracking power consumption